In this infographic we share the pros and cons of getting married throughout the year.
We break things down as follows:
- January – you’ll get the best bang for your buck
- March – the warmest month at the smallest cost
- May – make the most of those bank holidays
- July and August – you’ll have the best weather
- September – you’re more likely to get a venue (and still have sunshine)
- November – make the most of the wintery atmosphere
- December – capitalise on the party season
Check out the infographic for more detail.