At Plyvine Catering we treat personal data with the utmost respect and keep it secure always.
Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private
- Not to sell your data.
Here is a list of ways that we may use your personal information and which of the reasons we rely on to do so. This also tells you what our legitimate interests are. This is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information but even then, it must not go against what is right and best for you.
What we use your personal information for
- To manage our relationship with you or your business.
- To develop new ways to meet our customers’ needs and to grow our business.
- To study how our customers, use products and services from us and other organisations.
- To develop and manage our brands, products and services.
- To manage how we work with other companies that provide services to us and our customers.
- To deliver of our products and services.
- To make and manage customer payments.
- To collect and recover money that is owed to us.
- To manage risk for us and our customers.
- To obey laws and regulations that apply to us.
- To respond to complaints and seek to resolve them.
- To exercise our rights set out in agreements or contracts.
- Your consent.
- Fulfilling contracts.
- Our legitimate interests.
- Our legal duty.
- Complying with regulations that apply to us.
- Fulfilling contracts
Our Legitimate Interests
- Keeping our records up to date, working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them.
- Developing products and services, and what we charge for them.
- Defining types of customers for new products or services.
- Seeking your consent when we need it to contact you.
- Being efficient about how we fulfil our legal duties.
Groups of Information
We may use different kinds of personal information, and group them together like this.
Where you live and how to contact you.
Details about payments to and from your accounts with us.
Details about the products or services we provide to you.
Data we get about where you are, such as may come from your mobile phone, the address where you connect a computer to the internet.
What we learn about you from letters, emails and conversations between us.
How long we keep your information
We will keep your personal information for as long as you’re are a customer of Plyvine Catering Ltd.
After you stop being a customer we may keep your date for up to 6 years for one of these reasons.
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To comply to banking laws
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us
- To use information for repeat bookings and menu choices.
What to do if you want us to stop using your personal information
You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it. This is known as ‘the right to object’ and ‘right to erasure’ or the ‘right to be forgotten’.
There may be legal or other official reasons why we need to keep or use your data. But please tell us if you think that we should not be using it.
How to withdraw your consent
You can withdraw your consent at any time. Please contact us if you want to do so.