We have many weddings booked in up to two years ahead but a lot more these days leave it to a year or less. We continue to have wedding bookings coming in for 2016 and some dates are already fully booked. If you are planning wedding catering for this year do get in touch as soon as possible to secure your date.
We have been catering for over 35 years for all types of weddings from small to large and from tight budgets to more lavish weddings. We also have catered at stately homes, marquees, social clubs, village halls, town halls and civic buildings to name a few.
Location, Location, Location
The location of the reception is not a problem as we have our mobile kitchens so your food is cooked fresh on site. We just need somewhere to serve from and access for our mobile kitchen and a parking area for it. We supply everything including all the crockery, cutlery, linen as well as the uniformed staff and not to forget the food! Lots of companies add hidden extras and costs but with Plyvine we ensure you get value for money and no nasty surprises.
Reasons to Choose Plyvine
- 35 years experience and an excellent reputation
- Menus to suit all tastes and budgets
- Maximum 5 star Environmental Health rating
- Excellent fresh quality ingredients
- Many Testimonial and Recommendations from past Clients
A Cautionary Tale!
Last year we catered for a wedding at very short notice when the couple were let down by the caterers they had booked for their reception in Warwickshire. They had booked it all and pre paid part of it only to find the company had ceased trading and they now had no catering and lost their money. As you can imagine they were devastated but we did our best to help and they were over the moon with our service.
In this day and age of the internet is easy to get a sassy website and social media profile probably copying other companies images and menus too! But what you need to create a wedding checklist with a few basic questions
- How long have they been trading?
- Are they registered with the Environmental Health? If so what rating?
- Can they pass on testimonials or references so you can check them out?
- Are they big enough to manage the event? What is the most they have catered for?
- Do they have adequate insurance?
- Do they have enough experience to handle part of the biggest day of your life?
If you are in doubt on any of the above we seriously recommend you look at a caterer with a profile like ours. Why not get in touch for a quote, we would love to hear from you.